If so, “ANGULARJS: Easy AngularJS For Beginners”
by Felix Alvaro is THE
book for you!
It covers the most essential topics you must learn to begin programming with AngularJS.
Did you know that AngularJS is open-source and is maintained by Google
? That means that the language is here to stay and will be developed throughout the years.
What Separates This Book From The Rest?
What separates this book from all the others out there is the approach to teaching. A lot of the books you will stumble upon simply throw information at you, leaving you confused and stuck.
We believe that books of this nature should be easy to grasp and written in jargon-free English you can understand, making you feel confident and allowing you to grasp each topic with ease.
To help you achieve this, the guide has been crafted in a step-by-step
manner which we feel is the best way for you to learn a new subject, one step at a time. It also includes various images
to give you assurance you are going in the right direction, as well as having exercises
where you can proudly practice your newly attained skills.
You Will Learn The Following:
- What is AngularJS and it’s History
- Advantages of using AngularJS
- How to set-up your Development Environment
- Understanding Directives
- Creating Controllers
- Working with Expressions
- Using Filters
- Creating Modules
- Exploring Services
- Learning Views
- And much more!
So don’t delay it any longer. Take this opportunity and invest in this guide now.
You will be amazed by the skills you will quickly attain!
Order Now! See you inside!
Most helpful customer reviews
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Very Good Introduction, But Not Advanced or Perfect
By Rachel Gotwalt
It loses 1 star from me because of the following:
(1) The version of AngularJS he uses is older, and some of the code he provides won't work. But only needs some tweeking.
(2) There are some minor code typos. But you should be able to figure it out pretty simply.
(3) There are grammar issues.
(4) Chapter 9 got a bit hard to follow. I actually looked online to get some understanding and then came back.
(5) You won't learn too much, and only basic stuff.
So I would recommend this book. But it's not perfect.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
A simplified and well-explained book!
By Josh Carlson
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
See all 30 customer reviews...