ANGULARJS: Easy AngularJS For Beginners, Your Step-By-Step Guide to AngularJS Web Application Development (AngularJS Series)
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Very Good Introduction, But Not Advanced or Perfect
By Rachel Gotwalt
It loses 1 star from me because of the following:
(1) The version of AngularJS he uses is older, and some of the code he provides won't work. But only needs some tweeking.
(2) There are some minor code typos. But you should be able to figure it out pretty simply.
(3) There are grammar issues.
(4) Chapter 9 got a bit hard to follow. I actually looked online to get some understanding and then came back.
(5) You won't learn too much, and only basic stuff.
So I would recommend this book. But it's not perfect.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
A simplified and well-explained book!
By Josh Carlson
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
I am absolutely amazed how quickly I could learn angularjs with this book.
By Hailey Foster
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.