- The difference between primitive and reference values
- The various ways to create objects
- How to define your own constructors
- How to work with and understand prototypes
- Inheritance patterns for types and objects
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Nothing new here
By T. Milan
If you don't own the Zakas Professional Java Script , V3 then I guess this is OK. If you are looking for ECMAS6 objects, it is not here.
This is a rehashing of the chapters in the Professional Java Script for Web Dev, even some of the same examples. I was hoping for more, but got less. Don't get me wrong, I thought Professional Java Script for Web Dev was a great book, but this book gives me very little additional information.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
A solid book
By Dmitry Novoselov
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
See all 121 customer reviews...