Mastering Online Marketing is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book available on advanced web marketing. It reveals the secrets that can help take your Internet marketing to a new level.
Hundreds of books have been published on online marketing, so what makes this one special? Whether you are new to the subject and looking for a comprehensive overview, or are familiar with the concepts but want to get more from your marketing efforts, with this book, you will learn state-of-the-art techniques and get actionable and practical knowledge to set up an efficient online marketing system to support and improve your business.
This book describes the latest developments in Internet marketing and provides detailed and practical knowledge that can help you improve your campaigns to get more visitors, leads, and customers. By using these tools and techniques, you can quickly outperform your competition.
Mastering Online Marketing will turn you into an online marketing expert and teach you everything you need to know.
• Learn more about current trends in Internet marketing, including inbound marketing
• Create success by attracting more visitors, improving your leads generation, and using refined leads nurturing with effective email marketing
• Understand what marketing automation is and how new integrated marketing automation systems are changing the game with visitor tracking, progressive lead profiling, and hyper-personalized content
• Get details on search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing, display advertisements, retargeting, remarketing, and search keyword analysis
• Learn best practices in key areas such as blogging, calls-to-action, landing pages and registration forms, and leads nurturing and marketing emails
• Leverage content marketing and learn how to create effective marketing assets like blog articles, eBooks, infographics, white papers, checklists, video tutorials, templates, podcasts, webinars, and more
• Use social media marketing on popular social media and content publishing channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and SlideShare
• Measure website user behavior, online and offline campaign results, and goals and key performance indicators (KPIs) with web analytics using Google Analytics
• Learn more about other tools for Internet marketing, including how to run web surveys and questionnaires, virtual web meetings, and more
• Get an insight into the future of online marketing, where technologies like adaptive media, big data, and the Internet of Things (IoT) may enable new ways to profile your audience and send more personalized marketing messages
Mastering Online Marketing covers everything you need to know about advanced web marketing. This is the book to read if you want to quickly learn state-of-the-art techniques and best practices. Build your online marketing success and improve your business right away!
Buy this book now to become an Internet marketing expert and take your web marketing to the next level!
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Life Preserver for the Tidal Wave of Change
There are literally thousands of books available today about “Online Marketing”, but few explain WHY each facet of it is important. Most only focus on how to do it. Unfortunately, failure to buy into the big picture is what derails most attempts at change.
Magnus Unemyr has not only outlined the “how”, but more importantly the “WHY”. He has brilliantly summarized the evolution of online marketing, and provided convincing background about each step of the timetable in language that even someone with no marketing experience can understand. On the other hand, experienced marketers, brand representatives, and even consumers who have been monitoring and adapting to the trends of the past decade can use this book as an operational checklist. What Magnus outlines, particularly in the early chapters, is the universal foundation for every inbound marketing program.
“Mastering Online Marketing” is an easy-to-read book that brings everything together for those who have been working hard at change without a clear vision of the finished product. Perhaps more importantly, it’s an instruction manual (aka life preserver) for those who are soon to realize that change is going to happen with OR without THEM.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Must-Have Marketing Book
By Kala T.
If you consider yourself a marketer in 2015, you need to know all of the information this book shares. This book is great. I highly recommend it for any interested in the future of marketing and/or digital marketing in general. I will continue to use this book as a resource as I educate myself on these topics.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
See all 19 customer reviews...
A Comprehensive Treatise
By John T. Jones
I've been in this business since about 1994. It is not an easy business and it is ever changing. I was offered this book by the author but decided instead to buy it myself. The price was so low, why not? It also gave me the freedom to give a review based on what I read. I am not going to get into the details of this book. I just want to say that it is the most comprehensive treatise on marketing on the Internet that I have read. John T. Jones, Ph.D., Buhl, IDAHO