Online Services Marketing: Make Money Through Fiverr Services & Social Media Consulting & Management
Make Money Selling Services via Fiverr & Social Media Marketing.
Here are 2 Step by Step Methods of Making Money Online & Creating a Five to Six-Figure Business in One Year or Less
* NO BUSINESS EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* NO CURRENT EXPERTISE REQUIRED
* NO TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Here's what you will discover:
- How to properly choose a service category that has a higher chance of selling
- How to find an outsourcer who can do the service for you for as low as $1!
- How to write and set up your own product listing from start to finish
- Examples to get inspiration from for your own sales listing
- What to offer when it comes to extra gigs
- How to know if your extra gig is a “killer offer” or a “dud”
- How to fulfill the customers order and the one thing that you need to receive from your outsourcer
- How to do an upsell follow up…the easy way
- 6 templates to copy and paste for your own follow up sequence
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING FOR LAZY PEOPLE
- How to set up a business in 30 minutes or less
- How to find a white label service that can do the work for you
- "The Irresistible Offer" and how it can make your business offer much easier to get approved!
- The "YouTube Client Hack" and how this can help you thousands of hungry buying small businesses who already wants your service!
- 4 more ways to find clients
- What products/services to offer after your social media management services
- How to create an offer and how to priced it properly
- How to present your offer with professionalism
The truth is you can learn these all by yourself. But why waste your time and money when you can take a shortcut and avoid some possible costly mistakes along the way?
The path to online success isn't a straight road - that's for sure.
If you're an action taker and your willing to make things happen, then this book is for you
SCROLL UP AND DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY.
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.