Learn SEO strategies to rank at the top of Google with SEO 2017 EXPANDED & UPDATED - JUNE, 2017
No matter your background, SEO 2017 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing...
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you've sifted through the torrents of search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
- Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
- Google's constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving, making it extremely difficult to know what works. Recent changes:
1. March, 2017 - Google's mysterious FRED update is released, with a selection of overly commercialized websites being penalized and seeing significant drop offs in traffic.
2. September, 2016 - Google announces Penguin 4.0, a big update to their link-spam algorithm, which is now a real-time addition to their core search algorithm.
3. September, 2016 - Webmasters report a groundbreaking update to Google's local search results known as the Possum update, creating new challenges for local businesses.
SEO 2017 is now updated covering the latest changes to Google's algorithm, and walks you through all major updates and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals industry secrets about staying ahead of Google's algorithm, and potential Google changes coming up in 2017. With this best-selling SEO book you can learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings and generate massive traffic
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new and powerful techniques that won't get you in hot-water with Google. Now expanded with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers. You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. How to find "money" keywords that will send customers to your site.
4. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
Also discover little-known search engine optimization tools top Internet marketing experts use
The SEO tools chapter lists 25+ powerful tools top Internet marketing experts use to automate search engine optimization, saving weeks of time, and creating bigger results... and most of the tools are free!
Sidestep the 2017 Google updates
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
- The inner mechanics of Google's algorithm, and how to use them to rank your site at the top.
- Recent Google updates—FRED update, Penguin 4.0, Possum update, Accelerated Mobile Pages, Interstitial update, and more...
- Potential updates coming up in 2017.
- Steps to recover from a Google penalty.
And read the very special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising
In this special bonus, learn to quickly setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google AdWords, and send more customers to your site overnight, literally. One of the most advanced and comprehensive SEO optimization books ever published—now updated and expanded—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the only one with everything you need.Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Ultimate reference guide to SEO.
This is an ultimate reference guide to SEO! Not a lot of generalities like other books on SEO. There's specific, actionable advice to help market your business. It covers SEO marketing, from core concepts you need to understand, to the exact steps for optimizing your website, to link building, social media and analytics. There's a great chapter on pay-per-click advertising as well, so you have everything you need to start marketing your business. Essential reading for anyone in business or marketing.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Practical Advice on SEO
By Eddie VanArsdall
I've read several books on SEO, and so far, this one is my favorite. The advice is clear and practical. The author starts with rudimentary information, then dives deeply into the sometimes murky areas of SEO. He generously includes numerous references and resources. Five stars!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
See all 337 customer reviews...
Focuses on guiding you to take action, not drown in discussion.
By Mark Rowland
An excellent primer for the new and not so new to Seo. Unlike some other top Seo books I've read this one really gets to the heart of the matter with detailed guidance on how to take action. The book is crammed with key information and links (non affiliate) to recommended tools.
I have just finished reading this on my kindle, but about halfway through reading it I decided to fork out the extra money so that I'd have the physical copy to mark up and dog ear.
All in all a really valuable read so long as you take the authors closing advice and actually jump in and take action.