AWS Certification Training - 1 | AWS Tutorial | Cloud Computing Tutorial for Beginners | Edureka
Add to List Share
This AWS Training Video will help you learn Cloud computing and its various models, further it will explain about other AWS Services. This AWS tutorial is ideal for those who want to become AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
Amazon AWS Tutorial Blog Series: https://goo.gl/qQwZLz
Amazon AWS Video tutorial Playlist https://goo.gl/9fQX6J
In this AWS training video, you will understand :
1.Importance of Cloud Computing
2.What is Cloud Computing
3.Cloud Delivery Models
4.Cloud Computing Deployment and Delivery Models
5. Use Cases of Cloud
6.What is AWS
7.AWS Use Cases
8. Amazon EC2
9. EC2 Instance Types
10. AMI Types
11. Security Groups
12. Amazon Security: Access Credentials
13. Amazon EC2 Tools
#awstraining #cloudcomputing #amazonaws
Click on the time-stamp below to move directly to the topic you are interested in.
10:00 Importance of Cloud Computing
17:07 What is Cloud Computing
40:49 Cloud Delivery Models
57:14 Cloud Computing Deployment Models
1:05:50 Use Cases of Cloud
1:17:31 What is AWS
1:32:31 AWS Use Cases
2:11:46 Amazon EC2
2:30:30 EC2 Instance Types
2:40:31 AMI Types
3:01:36 Security Groups
3:04:46 Amazon Security: Access Credentials
3:08:47 Amazon EC2 Tools
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course.
2. Course consists of 30 hours of online classes, 30 hours of assignment, 20 hours of project
3. We have a 24x7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
4. You will get Lifetime Access to the recordings in the LMS.
5. At the end of the training you will have to complete the project based on which we will provide you a Verifiable Certificate!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
About the Course
AWS Architect Certification Training from Edureka is designed to provide in depth knowledge about Amazon AWS architectural principles and its components. The sessions will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS cloud infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This course is completely aligned to AWS Architect Certification - Associate Level exam conducted by Amazon Web Services.
During this AWS Architect Online training, you'll learn:
1. AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
2. Compute Services: Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
3. Amazon Storage Services : EBS, S3 AWS, Glacier, CloudFront, Snowball, Storage Gateway
4. Database Services: RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, RedShift
5. Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
6. Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
7. Management Tools: CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
8. Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS
On completion of the AWS Architect Certification training, learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
5. Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who should go for this course?
This course is designed for students and IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing. The course is a best fit for:
1. Professionals interested in managing highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments.
2. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying cloud based solutions.
3. DevOps professionals.
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at +91 88808 62004 for more information.
Joga Rao, Principal Data Architect at AEMO says: âI am a Customer at Edureka. I attended the AWS Architect Certification Training, I found the training to be very informative. The course content was excellent, just what I was after. The trainer was very knowledgeable. I found him to be very patient, he listened and answered everyone's questions. I especially liked the way he repeated and summarized the previous day's leanings at the start of each new day. I also liked his interactive style of training. Edureka demonstrated the highest standard of professionalism in delivering the course content and their support to me in helping complete the project has been exceptional. Thanks Edureka! â
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.