Learn how to accept payments on your WordPress site with the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway Plugin. I'll walk you through all the steps to setup Stripe for WooCommerce.
There are several WooCommerce Stripe plugins in the repository. Make sure you choose the one authored by Automattic, WooCommerce's parent company.
The Stripe plugin is free, but you will pay 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction. You only pay when your customers pay you.
Official WooCommerce Stripe Plugin:
WooCommerce Stripe Plugin Setup Steps:
- You must have WooCommerce installed
- Signup for an account with Stripe. It's free.
- Install the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin by Automattic
- Enable the Stripe plugin
- Grab your 4 API keys from Stripe's dashboard
- Enter the API keys under WooCommerce - Settings - Checkout - Stripe
- Customize & save your settings
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.