HOW TO GET FREE Metropolitan Museum of Art ticket or New York City Pass admission ticket - Don't buy
Add to List Share
Top 10 Favorite Channel on YouTube : check out Swat Team channel
Metropolitan museum of art met new york city pass manhattan nyc free admission - Don't buy ticket - Entry is free
No need to buy new york city pass or new york explorer pass
You can enter for free the MET Metropolitan museum of art or the museum of natural history
The admission fee is based on donation, so you pay what you want
The 25 dollars fee is a suggested admission fee
You can pay 1 dollar or nothing, it's up to you
The culture and art are free in New York , they should be accessible to everybody
Manhattan New York City New York USA
Fifth Avenue is located in Manhattan - New York City - United States.
It goes from : West 143rd Street in Harlem to Washington Square North at Washington Square Park in Greenwich Village
5th Avenue is the most expensive street in the world
It is one of the best shopping street in the world, you can find prestigious boutiques between 49th Street and 60th Street
The best luxury and fashion stores are located on 5th Avenue :
Louis Vuitton, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Escada, Swarovski, Salvatore Ferragamo, Emilio Pucci, Ermenegildo Zegna, Diesel, Lacoste, Zara, H&M and BCBG Max Azria, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman
The Apple Store, Build-A-Bear, Bvlgari, Armani, Fendi, Tiffany & Co., Bottega Veneta, Versace, Tommy Hilfiger, Omega, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Harry Winston, Brooks Brothers, Abercrombie & Fitch, De Beers, Emanuel Ungaro
Gap, Lindt Chocolate Shop, Henri Bendel, NBA Store, Oxxford Clothes, Sephora, United Colors of Benetton, FAO Schwarz ...
Historical landmarks on 5th avenue :
- The New York Public Library : Fifth Avenue and 42nd Street
- The Trump Tower : 725 Fifth Avenue
- 500 Fifth Avenue Building
- Aeolian Building (Elizabeth Arden Building) : 689 Fifth Avenue at 54th Street
- George W. Vanderbilt Residence : 647 Fifth Avenue
- Goelet Building (Swiss Center Building) : 606â608 Fifth Avenue at 49th Street
- Gorham Building : 390 Fifth Avenue at 36th Street
- Lord & Taylor : 424-428 Fifth Avenue
- Manufacturers Trust Company Building : 510 Fifth Avenue at 43rd Street
- Rizzoli Building : 712 Fifth Avenue
- Saks Fifth Avenue : 611 Fifth Avenue
- Sidewalk Clock : 200 Fifth Avenue and 522 Fifth Avenue
- St. Regis Hotel : 799 Fifth Avenue at 55th Street
- Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue
- Flatiron Building : 175 Fifth Avenue
- Rockefeller Center : 45 Rockefeller Plaza
- St Patrick's Cathedral : 460 Madison Avenue
Fifth Avenue is also the route for many celebratory parades in New York City : St. Patrick's Day Parade, the LGBT Pride March ...
It is closed to traffic on numerous Sundays in warm weather
The portion of Fifth Avenue between 59th Street and 96th Street, looking onto Central Park is nicknamed "Millionaire's Row"
Museum Mile is located between 82nd and 105th streets
There is 9 museums in the Mile :
- Museum for African Art : 110th Street
- El Museo del Barrio : 105th Street
- Museum of the City of New York : 103rd Street
â The Jewish Museum : 92nd Street
- Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum : 91st Street
- National Academy Museum and School of Fine Arts : 89th Street
â Guggenheim Museum : 88th Street
- Neue Galerie New York : 86th Street
â The Metropolitan Museum of Art : 82nd Street
Manhattan is the economic and administrative center of New York City.
Manhattan is the most densely populated borough of NYC.
Manhattan is bound by Hudson River to the west, Harlem River to the north, and East River
Manhattan is the cultural and financial capital of the world and hosts the United Nations Headquarters
Wall Street is the Financial District of Lower Manhattan. New York City is the most economically powerful city and the leading financial center of the world
The world's two largest stock exchanges of Manhattan are : the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ
New York City received 60 million tourists in 2016.
Manhattan hosts three of the world's 10 most-visited tourist attractions : Times Square, Central Park, and Grand Central Terminal
The borough hosts the Brooklyn Bridge and skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building ( one of the tallest skyscrapers in the world ), the Rockefeller Center with the Top of the rock, and the Central Park
Many colleges and universities ranked among the top 35 in the world , are located in Manhattan : Columbia University, New York University, Rockefeller University
New York City :
The New York City is the most populous city in the United States
New York is located at the southern tip of the State of New York
The city is the center of the New York metropolitan area, one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world
New York City is the world capital of commerce, finance, media, art, culture, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.