In this clip from Gary Vaynerchuk's Inbound 2016 keynote, he explains the current state of marketing using his insight working with the biggest brands in the world.
1. TV, and print advertising no longer works
2. TV, and print advertising is overpriced
3. TV, and print advertising does not provide tracking or targeting
4. 80 billion dollars per year is still being spent on TV advertising
5. 80 billion dollar TV advertising is becoming digital advertising
6. Facebook and digital marketing as a whole is underpriced right now
7. Most marketers still don't understand the arbitrage of Facebook marketing
8. Influencer marketing has the second highest ROI besides Facebook marketing
9. Twitter marketing is overpriced
10. Website banner ads no longer work
~Focus on Facebook/Instagram Ads and Influencer marketing for highest ROI.
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.