This is a regular update for AdWords Display Advertising certification exam. All files and videos are updated on monthly basis or asap if there are any changes. This Display Advertising test was taken on 6 August 2017. All answers are correct. Please note that display advertising exam contains more tnan 100 possible different questions and during the exam, you'll get only 100 questions randomly.
PDF file contains ALL possible questions with correct answers;
SPECIAL OFFER ALL-IN-ONE (save more than 60%)
Version FranÃ§aise est disponible sur https://yzyadwords.fr/
Several Exam Questions:
- For an advertiser focused on branding, what are the key success metrics?
- Whatâs needed to create a "Display Network" campaign to start promoting an app in other apps and on mobile websites?
- Which is a benefit of using display advertising with Google to build brand awareness?
- An ad's Quality Score on the Display Network will affect:
- A direct response advertiser is primarily interested in generating conversions from a Display campaign. To get a potentially better return on investment, this advertiser should use:
- Which builds keyword lists that can be used to show your ads on relevant webpages across the Display Network?
- Which automatically expands your reach based on your campaignâs conversion history to help get as many conversions as possible?
- An advertiser creates a display ad with Ad gallery. It doesn't show properly in all the sizes the advertiser wants to use. What should the advertiser do to ensure that it shows in all sizes without limiting exposure?
- What's a best practice for building ads with Ad gallery?
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- Your client Anna wants to increase the reach and visibility of her ads. Which bidding strategy would you recommend?
- True or False: An advertiser can target mobile apps via AdWords.
- Which is a benefit of using a Lightbox ad?
- Hayley's client wants to drive sales of her new cookbook that's about glutenâfree desserts. If Hayley sets up a Display Network campaign that targets potential customers using keywords and topics and the "Target and bid" setting, her client's ads can show when:
ALL answers are 100% CORRECT. Please subscribe for updates and new videos.
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.