Many countries have a national digital strategy and yet plans mostly focus on infrastructure rather than privacy, security and skills development. How can national digital strategies unlock leapfrogging opportunities for countries?
- AntÃ³nio Santos da Costa, Prime Minister of Portugal
- Herman Gref, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Executive Board, Sberbank, Russian Federation
- Paul Kagame, President of the Republic of Rwanda
- Doris Leuthard, President of the Swiss Confederation 2017 and Federal Councillor of the Environment, Transport, Energy and Communications of Switzerland
- Gavin Patterson, Chief Executive Officer, BT Group, United Kingdom
- Angel GurrÃa, Secretary-General, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.