1. Fork the repo on Github https://github.com/jesseshowalter/sho...
2. Clone of the repo locally using the Github Desktop App
3. Start a new branch that focuses on a specific improvement/feature
4. Make some changes in code that you think would improve the project
5. Make a pull request as shown in the video
6. Smile when you realize it's not as scary as you thought it would be
This series is all about the web design and development process from start to finish. I am going to be taking you through the entire creative process from sketching and wireframing to high res mockups and full development phase.
I have never done a series this large, and my hope is that you will grow as a designer and developer not because I am perfect but because you have allowed yourself to stumble and fail with me on the road to making something you can be proud of.
I made this series because I believe that by teaching it I will learn and grow from not only the experience of creating the project but getting feedback from you all.
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultlogic.com. Create an account using LinkedIn to manage and organize your omni-channel knowledge. defaultlogic.com is like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.