AngularJs works by extending the capabilities of web browsers.
Understanding HOW AngularJs does this is essential to becoming and expert AngularJs programmer.
- Describes how web browsers work. Specifically how browsers:
- Generate and process events.
- Parse HTML to construct the DOM and render it into pages.
- Describes how AngularJs extends both the browser's event-processing loop and its process for parsing, compiling and rendering HTML.
- Illustrate simple ways to 'sandbox' features of AngularJS so that you can try them outside of the context of a larger application.
Links mentioned in this presentation:
plunkr example: http://plnkr.co/users/mitchmarx
loope browser simulation: http://latentflip.com/loupe
angular official site: https://angularjs.org/
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.