This video covers how to import a quiz from a word document to a Moodle
PREPARING MOODLE TO RECEIVE A QUIZ DOCUMENT
1. Log into your course and create a category for your quiz.
2. Create a quiz activity in Moodle. At this point the quiz will not have any questions.
FORMATTING THE QUESTIONS IN WORD DOCUMENT CORRECTLY
1. Remove any headers and footers from your document.
2. Remove question numbers.
3. Add the word "ANSWER:" below each quest and type the letter corresponding to the correct answer. See examples below:
If you are feeling sleepy in class you may rest take a quick nap during lectures.
Tardy students will lose __ points.
4. As the document as a plain text file.
IMPORTING QUIZ INTO MOODLE
1. Go to your course in Moodle.
2. Go to Quiz Administration.
3. Click on Question bank - Import.
4. Select Aiken Format.
5. Click on General and select the category that you created for your quiz.
6. Upload your plain text file.
7. Go back to the Quiz Administration
8. Add questions from the back to your quiz
If you found this video useful please give it a Thumbs-Up and Subscribe to this channel to be notified as soon as we release another tutorial. If you have any special tutorial requests, please post them below this video.
Led Digital Marketing Efforts of Top 500 e-Retailers.
Worked with Top Brands at Leading Agencies.
Successfully Managed Over $50 million in Digital Ad Spend.
Developed Strategies and Processes that Enabled Brands to Grow During an Economic Downturn.
Taught Advanced Internet Marketing Strategies at the graduate level.
Your Cart 0
Manage research, learning and skills at defaultLogic. Create an account using LinkedIn or facebook to manage and organize your IT knowledge. defaultLogic works like a shopping cart for information -- helping you to save, discuss and share.